Remember I found this comforter brand new at Goodwill for $10 on half off day last year. I thought it was a full/queen size, but when I got it out it was a king and way too big. So I had to cut it down. That was a ton of work since it is so thick and poofy. I cut both sides down a little and then hand hemed the sides back up. Then this was the plaid fabric I showed you that I wanted to use for the dust ruffle. Well, I think they turned out great together.
Hard to get a good picture of the color of both. The plaid is a mix of brown, camel and red. I didn't want a lot of the red showing, so I turned the fabric sideways and pleated it so the red was inside the pleat. I think it turned out pretty good.
Ok, just a little more fluffing and I can say this is DONE!!!
Hopefully the finished reveal tomorrow.