Boy, the weather has been weird. One day it is 70 and the next day it is freezing. My skin is dry and I need a really long relaxing shower to warm me up through and through. How about you?
I received this wonderful Opus Wall Mounted Shower head from Aroma Sense. It has a cartridge that is formulated with pharmaceutical grade vitamin C and natural essential oils.
This is like having your own personal spa day right at home in your own shower.
- Aromatherapy Effect: Natural aroma oils provides an uplifting scent to enhance relaxation and alleviate stress
- Chlorine Removal: Neutralizes chlorine from unfiltered water (including trihalomethane and other contaminant residues)
- Vitamin C Replenishment: Contains vitamin C concentrate to promote healthier hair and skin
- High Water Pressure: Optimizes water pressure 1.5 times greater than well branded shower heads
- Water Conservation: Innovative technology reduces water consumption by 25%
- Rust removal: Microfiber filter traps any residual rust, dirt and contaminants collected through water piping systems
- Negative Ionizer: Produces up to four times of negative ions–scientifically proven to aid in breathing, increase blood flow, and eleviate stress.
Mango, Helps with acne and moisturizes skin, slows signs of aging, and boosts immunity
Eucalyptus, Invigorating and helpful for respiratory problems, wounds, mental exhaustion, muscle pain, and skin infections
Lavender, For calming anxiety, better sleep, improving blood circulation, treating acne, and strengthening the immune system
Jasmine, Great use as an aphrodisiac, sleep aid, and hydrator for skin
or Neutral cartridges. Each has it's own special aroma therapy benefits.
Now the best part is Aroma Sense is offering one of my lucky readers a chance to have one of the fabulous shower heads of their own. You can choose either a wall mount or a hand-held style. To see them all check out their site here. To enter just use the Rafflecopter below and Good Luck.
This is a sponsored post. I was given product to review, but the comments are 100% mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you like Thrifty & Chic on a Budget like me, I would love to have you follow me on any of the following.
See behind the scenes on Instagram