I have been looking at all kinds of fabulous kitchens and dreaming. I want to make the kitchen in our new home into a gorgeous little jewel box. I have found so many beautiful kitchens that just make me drool.
This is my new favorite. Now this kitchen is about 3 times larger than mine, but this one corner is really close to my one corner and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what Designthusiasm did in her Dramatic Kitchen Makeover. You really need to go see her whole kitchen makeover, it is stunning.
Remember, this is the VERY BUILDER BASIC kitchen in the house we are buying. But - can you envision - - -
1. Stainless Appliances
2. Raising the cabinet above the microwave
3. Adding crown molding
4. Adding glass on the corner cabinet door
5. Adding molding to the cabinet side panels
6. Adding molding and corbels to the island
7. Marble backsplash
8. Pretty black counters
9. New stainless sink and faucet
10. Gold hardware
11. Gold pendant over sink penisula
12. New chandy in breakfast area.
13. Pretty White Paint on cabinets & a soft camel color on the walls
So what do you think? Can I pull this off?
You can still link up to Inspire Me Tuesday. We love seeing all of your projects.
If you like Thrifty & Chic on a Budget, I would love to have you follow me.